Content: P86%, C14%
Browse by fabric name
Fabric spec & standard
Fabric care symbols
On-line swatch/fabric sample request
The following are general care tips for cleaning and caring for fabrics containing the natural and manufactured fibers. These instructions apply to all Satin Textile Fabrics unless specified.
- These fabrics are machine washable - washable warm at 40 C, 105 F
- Do not bleach (triangle) - do not use washing agents containing any optical brighteners, as this may effect colour.
- Do not machine dry - A tumble dryer should not be used to dry this fabric (sqa)
- Iron at medium temperature only 150C (300F) and 170C for polyester set.
- These fabrics are suitable for drapery and upholstery.
- Do not mix fabrics of different colours.
- Do not mix different colors or fabrics in the wash.
- Allow +/- 3% residual shrinkage.
- Dry-cleanable with any solvent except trichloethylene.
Browse all available fabrics